Gay and lesbian parenting more accepted, shows new research

February 5, 2011 21:45 by PrideAngelAdmin
New research shows that over half of the british public now think that gay and lesbian parents can be as equally good parents as straight couples.

A survey commisioned by the charity, Barnardo’s, shows that 57% of people who under took the research agree that same sex parenting is equal to that of straight couples.

Ben Summerskill Chief Executive of Stonewall – the lesbian, gay and bisexual charity – said:

“This research shows the majority of people view lesbian and gay parents as equal to any other parents. Recent Cambridge University research Different Families, commissioned by Stonewall, found that the children of same-sex parents enjoy an equal quality of upbringing as any other children – and they recognise this themselves.”

Mr Summerskill also added that the key to accepting same sex couples was to takle prejudice early on, as some children of same sex parents reported of experiencing homophobic bullying at both primary and secondary school.

Read more about gay and lesbian parenting at www.prideangel.com

Currently rated 1.5 by 8 people

• Currently 1.5/5 Stars.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Related posts

Comments

Gilma Remis on May 8. 2014 01:20

THE DRESS, IT'S GONNA BE HOT!

Sharyl Uxa on July 5. 2014 11:31

I'd personally favor Google. Both FB and Google would benefit from it, but we would likely benefit more from Google taking it over. In the case of Google+ it is just a matter of time. Facebook was lucky it didn't genuinely really need to compete with something as "good" as facebook, the competition was just lacking a lot of features in addition to a global approach.Google+ is excellent to Facebook, nonetheless it has a bigger challenge to obtain popular.Just examine VHS and Betamax. Betamax was better but lost due to bad marketing/licensing.Danny recently posted..Black & Decker NPP2018 18-Volt Cordless Electric Pole Chain Saw

Blair Kassam on July 6. 2014 00:27

Very good site I discovered info incredibly informative. I come here all of the time and they normally deliver great content!

Colby Mulhern on July 8. 2014 04:27

My heart broke when they zoomed in on Nando's face at the beginning of the match. He looked so sad. I honestly considered he'd come in after the 70th minute or so. I'd love for him to see some action in Munich.

Proprium Marketing on July 13. 2014 19:14

Hello there, You've done an incredible job. I�ll definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I am sure they will be benefited from this website.

Proprium Marketing on July 13. 2014 19:15

you are my intake , I possess few web logs and rarely run out from to post : (.

Prints among Men on July 14. 2014 12:20

You have brought up a very superb points , regards for the post.

HERE on July 15. 2014 06:18

Tennisarmbåge, Som även Går Under Namnet Lateral Epicondylit, är En Inflammation I Muskelfästet På Armbågens Utsida. Tennisarmbåge Kan Orsakas Av överbelastning Vid Ensidigt Arbete Med Handen. Ibland är Dock Orsaken Oklar.

Parsigate on July 15. 2014 21:46

Lets Chat Sometime, With The Takeover Not Due Until September At The Earliest. The Bills Didn�t Seem To Be Basking In The Glory Of God. Jake Plummer Came Close To As Hooiveld Saw A Header Looped Onto The Bar. Catholic Jewelry Includes Patron Saint Medals That You Will Come Across. Yes, I Know. Many Times These Helpers Disappear From The Scene As Quickly As I Could. How Far Do They � How Far Do You � Take This Commitment Into Everyday Decisions? Pars Pdf

The art is in the prints! on July 16. 2014 00:06

Thank you for the sensible critique. Me & my neighbor were just preparing to do a little research on this. We got a grab a book from our area library but I think I learned more from this post. I'm very glad to see such great information being shared freely out there.

از این تریبون اعلام میکنم اسکایپ چت بسته شد. تا خیلی ها به ارزوشون برسن ولی دهن همشون سرویس. برام اندازه سوسک ارزش نداشتن. اگه کسی خیلی اینجارو دوست داشت ...

The art is in the prints! on July 16. 2014 20:40

I have been absent for some time, but now I remember why I used to love this blog. Thanks , I��ll try and check back more frequently. How frequently you update your website?

1- هرگونه بحث سیاسی، توهین به مقدسات، و ادیان کاملا ممنوع می باشد 2- ارسال تبلیغات از سایت ها و وبلاگ های دیگر به هر عنوان کاملا ممنوع میباشد 3- هرگونه بحث در مورد ...

كدوم تيم رفت دسته 3؟ كدوم بازيكن ايراني توي ليگ اروپا گل زده؟ اقاي گل جهان از كدوم تيمه؟ تا حالا بازيكنايي كه به تيم منتخب جهان دعوت شده بودن رو ميشناسي؟

Life is cheap, art... not so much on July 18. 2014 03:17

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this is magnificent blog. A great read. I'll certainly be back.

acupuncture for headaches on July 18. 2014 18:25

Wow! This can be one particular of the most useful blogs We've ever arrive across on this subject. Actually Wonderful. I'm also an expert in this topic so I can understand your effort.

iphone 5 skarmskydd baksida on July 19. 2014 15:18

Telefonen laddar inte, även efter att ha bytt ladd-kontakt, Kameran fungerar inte trots att en ny installerats, Mikrofonen fungerar inte, även efter att ha bytt till en ny

Nokia lumia 1020 glaslcd byte on July 19. 2014 16:58

Köpvillkor: nstant Techs i Stockholm AB äger och förvaltar denna sida på internet (www.itechstore.se) nedan kallad iTech Store. Vi förbehåller oss rätten att ändra våra köpvillkor utan något föregående varsel. De priser och köpvillkor som var online vid beställningstillfället är det som gäller för ditt köp.

Iphone 5 hogtalare on July 20. 2014 11:17

Retur/ångerrätt, Enligt distansavtalslagen har man som konsument rätt att ångra sitt köp utan anledning inom 14 dagar från det man tagit emot varorna. Returnerade varor ersätts fullt vid retur i oskadat skick exklusive returfraktkostnader. Du har även 14 dagars bytesrätt som löper från den dag du mottog din beställning. Varan får funktionstestas men inte ha varit använd och skall återsändas i originalemballage. Sker retur i annat emballage förbehåller sig iTech Store rätten att göra ett returavdrag.

Haut parleur iphone reparation on July 20. 2014 13:01

Föredrar du att betala med PayPal accepterar vi även betalning med denna metod. Du behöver inte vara PayPal kund utan kan betala med kort via PayPal också, Vi debiterar frakt på beställda varor enligt följande taxa inom Sverige:

migraines in children on July 22. 2014 06:05

Generally I do not read article on blogs, however I would like to say that this write-up very compelled me to try and do it! Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thank you, very nice post.

nausea headache dizziness on July 22. 2014 07:20

Very well written post. It will be helpful to anyone who employess it, as well as myself. Keep doing what you are doing - can'r wait to read more posts.